Prep: 12 minutes; Cook: 2 minutes. Try this light, tasty sandwich the day after Thanksgiving when you have leftovers but don't want a hefty sandwich that'll weigh you down. The Dijon mustard and cranberry chutney give it an extra zing you'll love, and the cheese gives you a boost of calcium.
Health NOVEMBER 2006
1. Preheat broiler (with oven rack in middle position).
2. On each slice of bread, spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and then spread 1 teaspoon of honey Dijon mustard.
3. Layer each slice with 1/4 of the baby spinach, 3 ounces of turkey, and a slice of Swiss cheese.
4. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and put in the oven. Broil 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
5. Remove from heat; top each sandwich with a teaspoon of cranberry chutney or relish, and serve immediately.
Go to full version of