Open-Faced Turkey, Bacon, and Cheddar Sandwiches
Apple butter offers a sweet contrast to sharp Cheddar cheese and smoky bacon in these fork-and-knife sandwiches.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 288
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 25.8g
- Carbohydrate: 23.8g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 995mg
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 104mg
- 3 (2-ounce) ciabatta rolls, cut in half horizontally
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons apple butter
- 1 pound thinly sliced 47%-less-sodium deli turkey (such as Boar's Head)
- 9 precooked bacon slices, halved
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Place rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Lightly coat cut sides of rolls with cooking spray. Broil 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Spread 1 tablespoon apple butter over each roll half. Divide turkey evenly among roll halves. Place 3 half-slices of bacon over turkey; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note