Open-Faced Salmon BLTs
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 331
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 15.6g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Protein: 24.9g
- Carbohydrate: 21.4g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 505mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- 8 slices precooked hickory-smoked bacon (such as Jimmy Dean)
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 4 (1-ounce) slices diagonally cut French bread, toasted
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato, cut in half
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Microwave bacon slices according to package directions; set aside.
- 3. While bacon cooks, sprinkle fish with 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place fish, skin sides down, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 10 to 13 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove skin from fish, and cut fish into chunks.
- 4. While fish cooks, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Spread 1 tablespoon dill mayonnaise on each French bread slice; top with 1 lettuce leaf, 2 tomato halves, 2 slices bacon, and one-fourth of salmon chunks. Drizzle remaining dill mayonnaise evenly over each sandwich.
- Serve with: Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches