- 1/4 cup fig preserves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) soft goat cheese
- 4 (2-ounce) slices country wheat bread, toasted
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula
- 2 ripe plums, cut into thin wedges
- 3 ounces very thin slices prosciutto
- calories 318
- fat 9.1 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- monofat 3.1 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 13.1 g
- carbohydrate 45.5 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 26 mg
- iron 4.4 mg
- sodium 689 mg
- calcium 161 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
Spread 3/4 ounce cheese evenly over each bread slice; divide arugula, plum wedges, and prosciutto evenly over sandwiches. Drizzle each sandwich with about 1 tablespoon fig preserves mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.