Open-Faced Meatball Sandwiches
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (5.5-ounce) can spicy vegetable juice
- 3 hoagie rolls, split and toasted
- Combine first 9 ingredients; shape into 1-inch balls.
- Brown meatballs in a large skillet over medium heat; drain. Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel.
- Add tomato sauce and vegetable juice to skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 5 minutes. Return meatballs to skillet; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Spoon over rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes