- 3 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as peaches, blueberries, cherries, plums, and strawberries), chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar lemon or lime curd*
- 8 (3/4-inch) slices brioche or pound cake, toasted
- 1 quart vanilla or other flavor ice cream
How to Make It
Combine fruit, sugar, and, if desired, Grand Marnier in a medium bowl, stirring gently until sugar dissolves. Let stand 15 minutes.
Spread 2 tablespoons lemon curd over each slice of toasted brioche; top with ice cream and fruit. Serve immediately.
*For testing purposes, we used Bella Cucina Meyer Lemon Spread.