Open-Faced Fish Melt
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 4 Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Original Recipe Fish Sandwich Fillets
- 4 thick slices of frozen garlic or cheese bread, toasted
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of thick cheddar cheese
- 1. Bake Fish Sandwich Fillets according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, arrange garlic bread slices on baking sheet. Evenly top each with tomato, baked Fish Sandwich Fillets, then cheese.
- 3. Broil until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Open-Faced Fish Melt Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes