Open-Faced Crab Melts
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained*
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly over cut sides of muffin halves; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Broil 5 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- *2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat or 2 (6-ounce) cans solid white tuna in spring water, drained, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches