- 5 (8
- Olive oil
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Brush tortillas lightly with olive oil; prick each tortilla several times with a fork. Place tortillas on 2 large baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed. Let tortillas cool before topping.
Combine cheese and next 5 ingredients. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over tortillas.
Bake at 400° for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges; arrange wedges on a serving platter.