Open-Faced Chicken Club Sandwiches from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola mayonnaise
- 1 ripe, peeled avocado coarsely mashed
- 4 (1 oz) slice(s) sourdough bread toasted
- 4 piece(s) green leaf lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes each cut into 6 slices
- 4 slice(s) center-cut bacon cooked & drained
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; saute 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; let stand 5 minutes. Slice.
- 2. Combine remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, juice, mayonnaise, and avocado in a small bowl; stir until well blended. Spread about 3 tablespoons avocado mixture over each bread slice. Top each sandwich with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 chicken breast half, 3 tomato slices, and 1 bacon slice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Open-Faced Chicken Club Sandwiches from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes