Open-Faced Broiled Egg, Spinach, and Tomato Sandwich
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 whole wheat english muffin
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh spinach, cooked and squeezed dry (about 4 ounces)
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced widthwise
- 1 tablespoon(s) omega-3 enriched mayonnaise
- salt-free seasoning blend (such as mrs. dash)
- Set the muffin half on a toaster oven pan or double sheet of foil. Top with the spinach and tomato. Lay on the egg slices in an overlapping spiral. Dollop on the mayonnaise and swirl slightly to partially cover the egg slices. Sprinkle on seasoning to taste.
- Place under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, watching carefully, until the mayonnaise is lightly browned.
- Nutritional Factsper serving
- CALORIES 213.3 CAL
- FAT 11.4 G
- SATURATED FAT 1.8 G
- SODIUM 389.6 MG
- CARBOHYDRATES 18.8 G
- TOTAL SUGARS 3.9 G
- DIETARY FIBER 4.2 G
- PROTEIN 11.2 G
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Open-Faced Broiled Egg, Spinach, and Tomato Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch