- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 thick slices crusty bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 2 nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Brie, sliced
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 bunches arugula or one 5-ounce package
- 1/2 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- calories 467
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 40 g
- sugars 14 g
- fiber 4 g
- fat 22 g
- satfat 8 g
- sodium 1672 mg
- cholesterol 81 mg
How to Make It
Spread the honey mustard evenly over the bread. Top with the turkey, nectarine slices, and Brie. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the arugula, onion, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Serve with the sandwiches.
Upgrade: Adding fruit is a delicious and easy way to spruce up almost any sandwich with cheese. Some more great pairings: plums and Parmesan, apples and Cheddar, pears and blue cheese, and figs and goat cheese.