Open-face Texas Burger
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion chopped
- 1 whole(s) small garlic clove minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) thyme dried
- 2/3 cup(s) colby-monteray jack cheese shredded / divided
- 2/3 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 slice(s) frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1 to 1/2 teaspoon(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) A1 sauce
- 1 - In a large bowl, combine the onion, garlic, thyme and 1/2 cup cheese. Crumble beef over mixture and mix. Shape into two oval patties.
- 2 - In a large skillet, cook burgers over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Meanwhile, prepare toast according to the package.
- 3 - Drain burgers; set aside and keep warm. Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, worchestershire sauce and A1 sauce to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or slightly thickened. Return burgers to skillet; turn to cat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Open-face Texas Burger Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes