Opa! Greek Pepper Side Dish
I think this could possibly be the easiest, quickest side dish out there. I truly love it. I make it for myself for lunch often. This recipe was borrowed from my website at www.momaroundtown.com.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) bell pepper sliced
- feta cheese
- olive oil
- dash(es) Italian seasoning
- crushed garlic
- Cut up a pepper into pieces big enough to hold a piece of cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil or spritz with an olive oil spritzer. By the way, if you don't have one, you should pick one up; I use mine all the time.
- Spoon on a little crushed garlic.
- Top with a piece of feta and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Put in the oven (or my favorite, the toaster oven) at 350 degrees until you see the edges of the pepper browning.
- I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Happy cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaigeDunn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note