We LOVE this recipe! No one can believe that it came from Cooking Light. I have learned this recipe by heart we have made it so often. :)
Ooey-Gooey Peanut Butter-Chocolate Brownies
Some trends catch on for good reason, and while we love spending an afternoon up to our elbows in homemade icing, sometimes you just want melty treats in no time. These over-the-top brownies start with devil's food cake mix and a few common pantry items and still make your home smell amazing while they bake.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 176
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 29.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 212mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, and next 3 ingredients (butter through egg white) in a bowl (batter will be very stiff). Coat bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Press two-thirds of batter into prepared pan using floured hands; pat evenly (layer will be thin).
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and marshmallow creme in a bowl; stir in morsels. Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over brownie layer. Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note