Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 Large onions peeled and cut up
- 1 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- Mix cornbread mix as directed but adding 1 TBLS of sugar.
- Pour into 9 X 13 greased dished. Cut up onions and place on mixture.
- Combine 8 oz sour cream with 1/2 cup of mayo and drained corn. Stir
- together then pour over onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes