Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 Large onions peeled and cut up
- 1 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- Mix cornbread mix as directed but adding 1 TBLS of sugar.
- Pour into 9 X 13 greased dished. Cut up onions and place on mixture.
- Combine 8 oz sour cream with 1/2 cup of mayo and drained corn. Stir
- together then pour over onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note