Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1 cup(s) cheddar/monterey jack cheese
- 1/4-1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Pepperidge Farm Herbed Seasoned stuffing
- 1. Mix onion, cheese and mayo together.
- 2. Put in pie plate.
- 3. Top with Pepperidge Farm stuffing.
- 4. Bake 30-35 mins in 350 degree oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Onion Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers