- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups cornbread crumbs
- 5 slices bread, toasted and crumbled (about 3 3/4 cups crumbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
How to Make It
Sauté onion and celery in butter until tender; stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Shape stuffing into 9 patties; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Oxmoor House Homestyle Recipes