- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 cups torn red and/or green leaf lettuce
- 8 ounces green beans, cooked and chilled
- Goat or feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Oil-cured olives (for garnish)
- Your favorite Wish-Bone ® Vinaigrette Dressing
How to Make It
Time To Say Ooh-La-La...
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix with bread crumbs and set aside.
Brush chicken with mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Evenly arrange lettuce, green beans and goat cheese on 4 plates. Slice chicken and arrange over lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with olives. Voila, mon cherie.
On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.