Adapted from The Frugal Gourmet
Chill In Marinade: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb flank steak sliced in thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 carrots
- 1-2 bunches green onions
- 1 Tbl cilantro
- Other stir fry veggies as you prefer (red bell pepper/broccoli work well)
- 3 Tbl soy sauce
- 3 Tbl Scotch
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbl sesame oil
- 1 Tbl chili garlic paste or sirracha sauce
- 2 Tbl BBQ sauce (smoky)
- Mix marinade and add beef slices. Allow to marinate 1 hour. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add oil. Sautee garlic for a few seconds, then add carrots and broccoli, stir fry until tender add other stir fry veggies and saute for a few minutes - do not add green onions & cilantro.
- Remove veggies from wok. Add the beef & marinade. Stir fry for a few minutes over high heat. Reduce heat add green onions, cilantro and cooked veggies. Toss for a moment and then serve over rice. Works well with dry white wine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanieV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note