That sounds amazing, and DELICIOUS! John F. Kennedy was really a determined president, without his courage, space technology in America would have never progressed as much as it has today.
One Small Step for Man, one Giant Cake for Mankind (15 Easy Steps)
- 1 cup(s) Kennedy Kourage (chilled)
- 4 box(es) Rocket Parts
- 2/3 pinch(s) Moon Dust
- 1 pound(s) Neil Armstrong
- 3 dash(es) NASA Technology
- 1 tablespoon(s) Michael Collins
- 5 ounce(s) Lunar Rock
- 1 pinch(s) Buzz Aldrin
- 6 cup(s) Mission Control
- 5,625,000 pound(s) Propellant (fuel is optional)
- 2 container(s) Command Modules (Columbia)
- 1 cup(s) Lunar Lander (Eagle)
- 3 bag(s) Astronaut Suits
- 3 box(es) Oxygen Retaining Helmets
- 1. Throw out your old Sputnik and let's go.
- 2. Start with the inspiration of President John F. Kennedy, and chill the Kennedy Kourage, (for later.)
- 3. Then take out your boxes of rocket parts and assemble Apollo 11. There were 10 Apollos; not all were successful, before the 11th, so don't worry if you don't get it right on the first try.
- 4. After constructing the skeleton of the rocket, add in the containers of command modules and of course Eagle the Lunar Lander.
- 5. Add only 3 dashes of NASA technology so that the rocket can operate.
- 6. Fill your tanks with the propellant / fuel.
- 7. Mix in a pound of Armstrong, one tablespoon of Collins and a pinch of Buzz Aldrin.
- 8. Start at the launch pad (Florida) and initiate liftoff.
- 9. Check up on those cups of mission control, making sure that all the communication systems are working correctly.
- 10. Counting down is very crucial.
- 11. After successful liftoff, keep an eye on the spacecraft.
- 12. Leave the cake baking for at least 3 days, 3 hours, and 49 minutes - at this point, time is crucial, do NOT exit the rocket before landing on the moon (bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 13. Once landing is safe, take it out of the oven, strap on your astronaut suits as well as the oxygen retaining helmets.
- 14. Now is your chance to get creative, explore, sprinkle the lunar rocks or moon dust
- 15. Last but not least, spread the chilled Kennedy Kourage on top, without him, this would have never been possible
- No monkeys were harmed in the making of this recipe.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shruthi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note