One skillet Italian Meal
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground round
- 1 onion
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper shopped
- 1 zucchini cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 ounce(s) vermicelli broken into 2“ pieces
- 3 teaspoon(s) dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) 14.5 ounce whole tomatoes
- 2.5 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1 cup(s) spinach leaves coursely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan chees
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain and set aside.
- Return skillet to heat and add olive-oil, mushrooms, green pepper and zucchini. stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Add dry vermicelli pieces. Cook, stirring occasionally and very gently, until pasta is golden-brown and vegetables are crisp-tender. Spoon cooked meat into skillet over pasta and vegetables. Add seasonings, tomatoes and tomato juice. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, cover and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan just before serving.
- It was delicious!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Flekier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One skillet Italian Meal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes