One Skillet Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Lean Ground Beef browned
- 1 can(s) Whole Corn Undrained
- 1 can(s) Kidney Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) (small) tomatoe sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Minute Rice uncooked
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) dried onion
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Start with a 10" skillet. Brown the meat and drain if necessary. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, than turn on low and cover let simmer. For about 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by VampWolf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note