- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 3/4 cups (14 1/2-ounce can) chicken broth
- 1/2 package RONZONI HEALTHY HARVEST Wide Noodles, uncooked
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrot and cauliflower mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
How to Make It
In 5-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat oil; add chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add broth; heat to boiling. Add uncooked noodles, vegetables and pepper, stirring to coat noodles with liquid. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 10 minutes, STIRRING EVERY 2 MINUTES.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together soup, milk and 1/2 cup cheese until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Heat through; sprinkle with remaining cheese.