One Pan Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 tomato
- 1 basil
- 12 ounces linguine
- 12 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2 sprigs basil, plus torn leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- 1.Step 1Combine pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, red-pepper flakes, basil, oil, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and water in a large straight-sided skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and water has nearly evaporated, about 9 minutes.
- 2.Step 2Season to taste with salt and pepper, divide among 4 bowls, and garnish with basil. Serve with oil and Parmesan.
- Tags Italian Main courseOne-pot mealsMeatlessPasta and noodle dishes.Advertisement
- Reviews (16) Add a Review
This recipe is a personal recipe added by staceyly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One Pan Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes