One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
Source: Campbellskitchen. com
Campbell's Kitchen brings you this chicken and rice paired with a
creamy mushroom sauce baked together for a delicious one-dish meal
that's easy to make and easy to clean up. Chicken recipes like this
will never get old, you can make it again and again.
Preparation Time:5 min/Cooking Time:45 min
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
(Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 cup water
3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 & 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart
shallow baking dish.
Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper.
Cover the baking dish.
3. Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the
rice is tender.
• Recipe Note: For creamier rice, increase the water to 1 & 1/3 cups.
• Serving Suggestion: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend and
crusty whole wheat rolls.
For dessert serve fresh apple slices and store-bought caramel
sauce for dipping.
• Ingredient Note: We develop our recipes using a 4-to 5-ounce
skinless, boneless chicken breast half per serving. However, there are
a range of sizes available in-store, from the butcher counter to the
meat case and the freezer section. Use whichever you prefer- just
follow the recipe as written above for the best result. If you're
using larger chicken breasts they may require a little longer cooking
Go to full version of