One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
Community Recipe from
- One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
- Source: Campbellskitchen. com
- Campbell's Kitchen brings you this chicken and rice paired with a
- creamy mushroom sauce baked together for a delicious one-dish meal
- that's easy to make and easy to clean up. Chicken recipes like this
- will never get old, you can make it again and again.
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time:5 min/Cooking Time:45 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 & 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart
- shallow baking dish.
- Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper.
- Cover the baking dish.
- 3. Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the
- rice is tender.
- Recipe Tips:
- • Recipe Note: For creamier rice, increase the water to 1 & 1/3 cups.
- • Serving Suggestion: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend and
- crusty whole wheat rolls.
- For dessert serve fresh apple slices and store-bought caramel
- sauce for dipping.
- • Ingredient Note: We develop our recipes using a 4-to 5-ounce
- skinless, boneless chicken breast half per serving. However, there are
- a range of sizes available in-store, from the butcher counter to the
- meat case and the freezer section. Use whichever you prefer- just
- follow the recipe as written above for the best result. If you're
- using larger chicken breasts they may require a little longer cooking
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes