One Dish Chicken Green Beans and Potato
Community Recipe from
- 4 Medium Potatoes Cut
- 2 cup(s) Green Beans Cut
- 1 pound(s) Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 1 package(s) Italian Dressing Mix
- 1. Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
- 2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- 3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- 4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes