One Dish Chicken Green Beans and Potato
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Medium Potatoes Cut
- 2 cup(s) Green Beans Cut
- 1 pound(s) Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 1 package(s) Italian Dressing Mix
- 1. Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
- 2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- 3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- 4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note