One Dish Chicken and Vegetables
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 thawed chicken breasts
- 4-5 chopped red potatoes
- 1 package(s) fresh or canned green beans (or another green vegetable)
- 1 package(s) Italian dressing mix
- 1 stick(s) butter (melted)
- 4-6 raw chicken breasts, chopped red potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 9x13 dish (Chicken down middle, green beans & potatoes on either side). Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One Dish Chicken and Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes