For the people who stated that the recipe doesn't say how much soup.....well, actually it does. It says 1 can of cream of mushroom soup! This is a solid recipe and my daughter's favorite. I add frozen mixed vegetables to the recipe. I make this all the time especially when I need a quick meal with little fuss.
One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
Chicken and rice paired with a creamy mushroom sauce bake together for a delicious one-dish meal that's easy to clean up.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup water *
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Mix soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Season with additional paprika and pepper. Cover.
Bake at 375°F. 45 min. or until done.
*For creamier rice, increase water to 1 1/3 cups.
Tip: Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable blend. For dessert serve pear wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes