One Bowl Chocolate Fudge
From Bakers Chocolate box
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) semi sweet chocolate (8 squares each)
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk 14 oz
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) nuts chopped (optional)
- MICROWAVE chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- STIR in vanilla and nuts. Spread in foil-lined 8in square pan.
- REFRIGERATE until firm. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NurseELB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One Bowl Chocolate Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy