ONE BOWL BROWNIES
- 4 (1 oz) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave chocolate & butter or margarine in large bowl at high for 2 minutes or until butter or margarine is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread in greased 13 x 9 pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ONE BOWL BROWNIES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts