One bowl apple cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon Heaping teaspoon
- 1/2 cup(s) Oil
- 6 Gala,Fugi or honey crisp apples Peel & slice
- 2 cup(s) All purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix sugar,eggs,cinnamon & oil. Add apples to mix, coating all apples. Add flour & baking soda mix well with a fork until all flour is absorbed by wet mixture.
- Pour into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake 55 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynneLong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One bowl apple cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings