Looks great BUT that is not a 9x13 pan . . . It is round. I pre some recipe makes two 9" round cakes.
One bowl apple cake
Community Recipe from
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon Heaping teaspoon
- 1/2 cup(s) Oil
- 6 Gala,Fugi or honey crisp apples Peel & slice
- 2 cup(s) All purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix sugar,eggs,cinnamon & oil. Add apples to mix, coating all apples. Add flour & baking soda mix well with a fork until all flour is absorbed by wet mixture.
- Pour into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake 55 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynneLong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One bowl apple cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings