One and One Casserole
Rice Council of America
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 cup(s) uncooked rice
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) cibdebsed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) sliced green onion tops
- Crumble ground meat in a buttered 2 1/2 - quart casserole. Sprinkle with rice and soup mix. Blend mushroom soup and water Pour over rice. Spread onion tops over mixture. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
One and One Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes