A great hit with my high school and college kids. Just a fun snack mix! They love the crackers!!
Yield: Makes 15 servings
More From Southern Living
- 5 cups rice cereal squares
- 1 (2-lb.) bag candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 (16-oz.) bag mini-pretzel twists
- 1 (14-oz.) package bite-size parmesan-and-garlic cheese crackers
- 1 (12-oz.) container honey-roasted peanuts
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Store in an airtight container.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rice Chex for rice cereal squares and Sunshine Cheez-It Parmesan & Garlic for bite-size parmesan-and-garlic cheese crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks