So fast and easy to make, and delicious ! The salt of the bacon, and the sweetness of the maple syrup are wonderful together. Enjoy !
On the BBQ : Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- 1 pound(s) Bacon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 1 pound(s) Large Scallop
- 5 tablespoon(s) Maple Syrup
- Partially Cook Bacon-Flatten, dry with a paper towel and set aside.
- Lightly Salt Scallops, and wrap with partially cooked bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Mix Maple Syrup and Dijon Mustard together, and coat the bacon wrapped scallops with this mixture, and refrigerate for one hour.
- Lightly Oil BBQ grill, and cook until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SunnySoCal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note