Serve with salsa for a tangy breakfast for a crowd.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 slice(s) english muffin bread
- 1/2 pound(s) cheddar cheese slices
- 1/2 pound(s) swiss cheese slices
- thinly sliced ham to cover layer
- 8 eggs
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) granola or crushed corn flakes
- Butter the bread and lay in 9x3 baking dish, butter side up.
- Cover with cheddar, ham and swiss cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
- Pour over the bread, meat and cheese. Refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours (overnight).
- Before baking melt 2 tablespoons butter and toss with 1 cup cereal of choice. Spread mixture over eggs.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MBHartung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Omlet Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch