Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- Italian bread crumbs
- Oven 425 degrees F
- Place sour cream and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
- Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet (I line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy) and spread sc mixture evenly atop each.
- Next evenly sprinkle bread crumbs atop each.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear. Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy. You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Season with a dash of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
OMG Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes