I made this to bring to a neighborhood girls holiday party. I agree with the other reviewer that it wasn't real flavorful, BUT, the ladies really liked it. I made half the recipe and 3/4 pound of bacon only made 3/4 cup of crumbled bacon. With all that bacon you'd think you could taste it but it just blended in.
OMG!!! BLT Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 pound bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
- pepper an salt to taste
- Toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Spray a 11⁄2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon, and Iceberg lettuce over hot dip. Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
OMG!!! BLT Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads