I've made this about 4 times and taken to different gatherings and it was a huge hit! Last time I made it my relatives snatched the pan and Scoops chips out of my hand before I could set it down! Only change I made to the recipe was using a cup of Cheez Wiz instead of shredded cheddar because if you use too much on top of using a whole pack of shredded mozzarella it made it too thick for my liking. I don't know what the other reviewers did differently but mine had a great flavor. Even had several people offer to pay me to make it so they could take it to a gathering
OMG!!! BLT Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 pound bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
- pepper an salt to taste
- Toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Spray a 11⁄2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon, and Iceberg lettuce over hot dip. Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
OMG!!! BLT Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads