Community Recipe from
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cup(s) cooked ham finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) fine bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chives chopped
- Beat eggs until foamyl; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients, stir into eggs. Pour into greased muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Omelet-to-go Muffns Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes