- Diced canned roasted red pepper
- Swiss chard, shredded
- Pecorino romano cheese, grated
- Leeks, thinly sliced
- Camembert or brie cheese, sliced
- Cream cheese, cubed
- Green onions, sliced
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- Cooked potato
- Ricotta cheese
- Fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped
How to Make It
Layer diced canned roasted red pepper, shredded Swiss chard, and grated pecorino romano cheese.
Sauté thinly sliced leeks in butter; add along with sliced Camembert or brie cheese.
Cut cream cheese into cubes and pair with sliced green onions and a couple of slices of smoked salmon.
Make a hearty but chic creation with a few slices of cooked potato, some ricotta cheese, and plenty of fresh-ground black pepper.
Liven up any omelet by adding 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs to the egg mixture. Try thyme, parsley, chives, tarragon, and chervil, alone or combined.