Olympic Greek Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) torn romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried whole oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine vinegar, oil, oregano, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well. Pour vinegar mixture over lettuce mixture, tossing well. Makes 10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sliving11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olympic Greek Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads