Olives and Orange Peel
This quick recipe makes a tasty side dish or appetizer. The flavors of the olives and orange peel play off each other wonderfully and the red pepper adds heat.
- 1/2 cup kalamata or green olives
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (add more if you like a lot of heat)
- 1. Combine olives, garlic cloves, olive oil, orange rind, and crushed red pepper. Let mixture stand for 30 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This