- 1 (7.5-ounce) jar pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 36 thin white bread slices
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Spread olive mixture on one side of 18 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices. Trim crusts from sandwiches; cut each into triangles, or cut with decorative cookie cutters.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Very Thin White Bread Slices.