- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Place olives and capers in the bowl of a food processor; pulse 3 to 4 times or until finely chopped. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
Add olive oil and next 5 ingredients to food processor; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Add oil mixture and parsley to olive mixture; stir well to combine.