- 12 green olives, pitted and finely chopped (we tested with Picholine olives)
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 anchovy, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced purple onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) jar marinated mushrooms, drained and finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
How to Make It
Stir together all ingredients (see Note). Serve with bagel chips.
Note: You can chop the ingredients for this salad in a food processor or mini chopper to save time; however, we prefer the texture and appearance achieved from chopping the ingredients by hand in this recipe.