Made with Spanish and kalamata olives, tangy Olive Salad fills the center of deviled eggs.
This recipe goes with Muffuletta Deviled Eggs
Yield: Makes 4 cups
- 1 (16-oz.) jar mixed pickled vegetables, undrained
- 1 (7-oz.) jar pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, drained
- 1 (6-oz.) jar pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon drained capers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Pulse pickled vegetables, pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, kalamata olives, olive oil, capers, oregano, black pepper, minced garlic, paprika, and ground red pepper in a food processor 5 times or until coarsely chopped. Use immediately, or refrigerate up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note