This recipe goes with Seared Tuna with Olive-Rosemary Pesto
Yield: Yield: about 1 cup. Prep: 5 min.
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA Shelled Pecan Halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes