Olive & Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
Recipe is from Cooking Light's Executive Chef Billy Strynkowski
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 slice(s) French baguette, cut 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 4 ounce(s) Pitted kalamata olives (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 ounce(s) Pitted large Italian green olives (about 1 cup)
- 1 12 oz. Roasted red bell peppers, well-drained
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh parsley leaves
- 4 ounce(s) Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Sm garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brine from green olives
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange bread slices on baking sheet. Brush evenly with olive oil. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove, allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, fit food processor with multipurpose slicing blade. Using thinnest setting, slice olives. Scrape sliced olives in small mixing bowl. Fit processor with mini-bowl and mini-multipurpose blade. Add roasted peppers and parsley leaves; PULSE until evenly chopped. Add roasted pepper mixture to olives; mix to combine. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese, garlic, and olive brine to mini-bowl. Process on HIGH until smooth. Spread each bread slice with about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture; top with about 1 tablespoon of olive mixture. Serve immediately. YIELD: 12 servings (2 slices each)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive & Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers