We suggest spooning it over goat cheese or warm brie for an easy party appetizer.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (7-oz.) jar pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 (7-oz.) jar pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note